May 25, 2014

Hanami 2: Shoot in High Park

I had the opportunity to take some pictures in High Park, Toronto. We had taken a few photos, hoping for better weather but unfortunately it rained and I got pretty drenched. The photos turned out pretty nice:

Photos by Niv

Niv has a much more sophisticated camera than I do. We went in the middle of the week while the cherry blossoms were in full bloom, however there was heavy rain so it was rather challenging to take photos drenched.

These photos were post-processed in Light Room.









Photos by Fred and Aubrey

These were pictures taken by my good friends Fred and Aubrey at high park in Toronto. No post-processing.







Cheers!
 
To receive updates, follow me on InstagramTwitter and on Facebook.
You can also subscribe to this blog via BlogLovin.

See more posts on photography. 

5 comments:

  1. They actually look very nice even though you got wet. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess! I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics, looks so beautiful!
    Visit: http://thegarconnestyle.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! I love the first set with the umbrella!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane FnkMay 27, 2014

    Great pictures! I love the umbrella

    ReplyDelete