Jan 20, 2014

Glazed Chicken Thighs from Oliv Tasting Room

I went on  a trip to Niagara on the Lake with some girlfriends in the summer to go for wine tasting. one of the little shops we passed by was an Olive Oil Tasting Boutique. They sold Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar in the most diverse flavours I had ever seen. I quickly bought a bottle of "Balsamic Vinegar" which has been amazing dressing and complement to my salads.

I received an email from them with a recipe from Glazed Chicken Thighs. I'm usually down to try any recipe as long as I have the ingredients. I had to attempt this recipe twice, as I decided that a quick 15 minute marinade was all I had time for. I decided to repeat the recipe, the result? Flavourful, tender chicken.



Preparation: 30 minutes
Serves 4 portions





Ingredients:



  • 30 ml (2 tablespoon) of soy sauce
  • 30 ml (2 tablespoon) of honey
  • 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of OLIV Cask 18 Balsamic vinegar
  • 5 ml (1 teaspoon) of finely chopped garlic
  • 4 chicken thighs (I used chicken breasts that were sliced thin:)

Directions:

Recipe from Oliv Tasting Room.

1. In a bowl mix the soy sauce, the honey, the balsamic vinegar and the chopped garlic. I also added a pinch of garlic powder.



2. Pour half of the marinade in a sealed plastic bag. Put the chicken thighs inside and let marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature or overnight. Reserve the rest of the marinade.

 


3. When ready to cook, broil chicken for 15 minutes on low each side.



5. Once complete, brush with remaining marinade.







Cheers!
 
To receive updates, follow me on InstagramTwitter and on Facebook.
You can also subscribe to this blog via BlogLovin.

See more posts on recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment