Sep 13, 2013

Ombre Inspiration



I emailed the stylists a picture of my current hair, and two pics of ombres that I would like to get (I ended up emailing them Michelle Phan's ombre pics) and they said it would be completely doable! My hair is very long and super thick. Although a bit pricey, I may be saving to do it closer to my birthday in December as a treat to myself.






Some of my favourite Ombre's actually come from celebrities (both offline and online) as well as stylists that are popular on social media sites.

My favourite Ombres:

Shay Mitchell



Straight hair ombre

Soft waves, Shay Mitchell Ombre

 

Shay Mitchell - Straight Ombre, and a blonde ombre with balayage.

Shay Mitchell, braid ombre


Shay mitchelle, Ombre, loose waves


 


 Lauren Conrad



Michelle Phan Ombre


 

Michelle Phan, blonde ombre


Guy Tang Ombre


 

No comments:

Post a Comment